Unlike other welding machines, high frequency pipe welding machine has more functions and uses than single welding machine. High frequency pipe welding machine can not only be used for welding various metal materials, but also be used for diathermy, melting, heat treatment and other processes.
The high-frequency welding pipe machine is mainly composed of uncoiler, straightening machine, active straightening machine, shear butt welding machine, storage loop, forming and sizing machine, computer flying saw, milling head machine, hydraulic testing machine, blanking roller table, flaw detection equipment, packer, high-frequency DC drive and whole-line electrical appliances.
High-frequency pipe welding machine is used to send steel strip of certain specifications into the machine, curl the steel strip into pipe blank through the forming roller, and then use the proximity effect and skin effect of high frequency to quickly heat the pipe edge to the welding temperature, complete the welding under the extrusion pressure of the extrusion roller, and then cool, size and rough straighten the steel pipe of the required specifications.
Working principle of high-frequency pipe welding machine
First of all, in the high-frequency pipe welding machine, a set of unique electronic circuits will convert the low-frequency alternating current (50Hz) input from the power grid into high-frequency alternating current (generally more than 20000Hz). After the high-frequency current acts on the inductive coil (i.e. induction coil), it will be converted into high-frequency magnetic field through the electromagnetic induction principle, and act on the metal objects in the magnetic field; The eddy current effect is used to generate an induced current in direct proportion to the magnetic field strength in a metal object. This eddy current is affected by skin effect. The higher the frequency, the more concentrated it is on the surface of metal objects. When eddy current flows in a metal object, it will generate heat by using the principle of current thermal effect and its internal resistance value. This heat is generated directly inside the object. Therefore, the heating speed is fast and the efficiency is high. It can instantly melt any metal. Heating speed and temperature are controllable. This equipment is especially suitable for heat treatment quenching, annealing, metal diathermal forging, extrusion molding, solder welding, etc.
What are the forging applications of high-frequency pipe welding machine? 1. The steel plate is heated and bent. 2. Diathermic forming of standard parts and fasteners. 3. Hardware tools are formed by heating, such as pliers and wrenches. 4. Extrusion of drill pipe taper shank. 5. Steel pipe diathermy forming, such as elbow, etc.
What are the precautions for high-frequency pipe welding machine
1. Do not start the machine without knowing its structural performance or operating procedures.
2. During the working process of the machine, the mold should not be repaired or adjusted.
3. When the machine finds serious oil leakage or other abnormal conditions (such as unreliable movement, loud noise, vibration, etc.), it should stop to analyze the causes and try to remove them. It is not allowed to put into production with defects.
4. Do not overload or exceed the extreme eccentricity.
5. It is forbidden to exceed the limit stroke of the slider, and the height of the mold shall not be less than 600mm.
6. The grounding of electrical equipment must be firm and reliable.
7. At the end of each day's work: put the slider in the proper position.